martes, febrero 01, 2005

My Day Off

I'm at home today with Enzo. I didn't take him to school today, so we've been hanging out together. I played the Pirates! game earlier and I've also been working on completing the proofreading of Julian's book. Enzo has been watching PBS and playing, sometimes with me and sometimes by himself. We're going to go eat with Julian in a few minutes. We may go see the "Big Eagle" as well.

I heard on the radio earlier that we have a chance of snow tonight. I think it's supposed to be a mix of rain and snow/wintry precipitation. There's a winter storm watch in the northern part of the state. I wonder if there'll be a run on the grocery stores as is the norm when there's any chance of snow in the forecast. I guess we'll see.

I finally found a way to get my Audioscrobbler "Now Playing" information to display over in my sidebar. Only problem is that Audioscrobbler's submissions are so backed up that the music I'm listening to now isn't being immediately processed and I appear as if I'm offline. I guess it'll catch up eventually. I've been listening to Astor Piazzolla and a Cerati/Melero CD -- Colores Santos.