miércoles, enero 26, 2005

Lots accomplished today

I made my first pre-natal appointment today. I go in at 3:00 on 16 February. If this goes like last time, I should have an ultrasound of a blob to share at that point. And according to my husband, I'm now "officially" pregnant. I guess making the appointment is the delineation.

His parents have been made aware of our planned move and the pregnancy, and are excited, but concerned. They're going to be on the lookout for apartments in BA for us, although they'll be out of the country for 5 months. They're going to Chile to house-sit for a while. Julian is also enlisting the help of his friends back home in looking for apartments and job leads.

I told my mom about the possibility of us moving to Argentina, but didn't really give a time frame. Her only comment was whether we'd be better off there or here. I haven't told her that we're pregnant again, because I can't imagine that she'll be thrilled. When I told her about Enzo, rather than saying how excited she was or congratulating me, she was really indifferent and asked if we'd be able to afford a child. Thanks for the encouragement, mom.

It seems that the plans are in motion now. And Julian's plan is to be in Argentina before I give birth in September. Wow. That's just a few months away. I'm excited, a little nervous, but most of all, ready for a new start with my newly-enlarged family in Buenos Aires!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

You have some great news! It would probably be easier to be in BA before giving birth even though it's going to be a speedy move. Congrats! You know you can count on me to show you around.

Sorry to post all of this anon, but the laptop in the kitchen has some weird configuration that doesn't allow me to sign in.

Besos, Robert

1/26/2005 06:06:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home