domingo, marzo 06, 2005

I'm online again!

I made another call to tech support yesterday evening and I guess I finally communicated my agitatedness well enough that the guy said that he would put me on the "outage schedule" for Sunday. The tech came by while I was at work, I got a text message on my phone that we were back in working order again.

I got home and looked at our copy of the work order that was left. What was the issue, you may be wondering? Why was our service out for over 48 hours? "Disconnected in error. Reconnected." That was the problem. We got shut off and we shouldn't have been. There's probably someone else nearby that should have been disconnected and wasn't. Now the question is: do I call Comcast on Monday and show my ass and ask for a credit for my inconvenience?

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Glad to hear they were able to come by today. I would find an entire weekend without internet or cable tv rather excrutiating myself!

3/06/2005 06:16:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home