jueves, febrero 24, 2005

Jacket, where are you?

Still no sign of the lost jacket. Still no sign of any kind of compensation from the daycare either. How frustrating!

I've reached the point that every day when I pick him up, I'm wondering what item of clothing has been lost. The other day when I picked him up he wasn't wearing his shoes. The girl who was in the room with him said she thought they might be in his bag. Thought...might be...not good things to say when talking about the shoes of a toddler. I did find them, thankfully enough. I was going to be one pissed off person if in the course of a month our daycare had lost both my son's jacket and shoes.

Do other daycares lose personal items, or is it just mine?

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

I can't comment on day care centres yet, but I noticed that you have gotten very short and hairy! ;) LOL

2/24/2005 06:42:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

2/26/2005 06:34:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

SO frustrating! My friend, tanya, had her daughter, nikolette, wear the grat little denim jackt I bought for her second birthday to day care & it was lost for months - but the good news was that it did turn up - right at the point when we said our final goodbyes. Hopefully, Enzo's (love his name, but the way) little jacket will show up before you guys leave for BSAS! Have faith in the perseverence of the jacket - it shall return!!!

2/26/2005 06:36:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home