martes, febrero 15, 2005

Feeling better today

It's been over 24 hours since my last trip to the bathroom due to vomiting or diarrhea. Woo-hoo! Enzo has also been diarrhea-free today. Who knows what happened yesterday? Julian was fine through it all and still is.

Enzo and I had a relaxing day at home today. We played, watched PBS, and went out for a bit this afternoon before we had to pick up Julian from work.

Here's Enzo with the tractor outside the Museum of Discovery. He's wearing his beloved sweater that his grandma in Argentina made for him.



Did I mention that the weather today was beautiful? In the mid-70s this afternoon. Nice enough for the kiddo to wear shorts and for me to dig out some capris.

Tomorrow is my first prenatal checkup. I'm a little anxious. It seems like I've been waiting forever for this to come. I've been trying my best to eat well, have been taking my OTC prenatal vitamins, and am quitting smoking (I'm down to about 2 cigarettes a day on average from around a pack a day). I just have this nagging worry in the back of my mind that since everything went so well with the first that there's got to be something that goes wrong this time. I really really hope that's not the case. I guess this is normal worrying that will be soothed somewhat after my appointment tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

Good luck at your prenatal appointment tomorrow! How exciting!:)

and big pat on the back for working on quitting smoking...I know it isn't easy!:)

2/15/2005 07:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

Thanks!

I've been meaning to quit for a while, and now I have a really good reason to stick with it.

I'll post an update this afternoon.

2/16/2005 03:47:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home