lunes, febrero 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day to me...

Arrgh. I survived another work week, made it to Monday and was excited by the start of my weekend.

I shouldn't have been. I'm not sure if what I have is a stomach bug or food poisoning, but either way, I've been miserable. I woke up several times overnight to run to the bathroom and the fun has continued today. Julian stayed home today with me. I haven't been able to keep anything more substantial than chicken broth down.

Then, to add to the excitement, Enzo also had diarrhea this afternoon. What a day.

I've spent the majority of the day in my bed, either asleep or just lounging while watching PBS. The rest of the day has been en route to the bathroom.

That's my big news. Sucks that it had to happen on Valentine's Day. I'm not seeing anything romantic on tonight's agenda.

Work over the weekend was okay. Sunday was a little busier than last week. Our supervisor left partway through, left me in charge and gave us all his cell phone number. Nothing happened. We ran out of cases to work about 15 minutes before we closed, and we answered 42 calls. 100% service level. I'm still not sure why we are open on Sundays.

Hopefully my day off tomorrow will be less eventful than today has been, and I can crawl out of bed before 4 pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

I'm feeling better already. I had some rice last night, and I haven't seen it again, so that's a good sign.

Enzo is still having diarrhea, plus he has a pretty bad diaper rash from the diarrhea. Not a good combination. Poor guy. I can't send him back to school until he's been okay for at least 24 hours, so he'll stay home with me today. Hopefully we can make it through today so he can go back to school tomorrow.

2/15/2005 04:38:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home