martes, febrero 22, 2005

Things seem to be coming together

It's my day off again! At least I haven't been sick like I was last week. Last Monday was awful.

I made some oatmeal raisin cookies this morning. Yummy!

Yesterday, Julian and I decided that upon arriving in BA, we're going to rent a temporary apartment for some time whilst we look for permanent housing. I found a pretty nice place that's $500/month for a furnished apartment with all utilities included plus weekly maid service.

I still have a lot of work to do, but we're getting there slowly but surely.

1 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

I don't have the exact address but somewhere near Viamonte y Maipu.

I think in terms of actually buying/renting long-term, we're going to end up in Caballito or Flores. But who knows?

2/22/2005 03:12:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home