miércoles, febrero 16, 2005

It's official

I'm having another baby. Went to the doctor this afternoon for my exam. Got all checked out, had my blood drawn, and got the first ultrasound and got to see that tiny little heart beating inside me.



By the way, the head is on the right side in this. I know it's a little hard to make anything out of the image. I showed this to Enzo and I got a quiet "Wow" from him. I know it's too early for him to understand anything.

I'm 9 weeks, 6 days pregnant and my official EDD is 9/15/05. The doctor said everything was looking good. Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

Carrie Arcone is my evil pregnant twin.

And Robert: I'm not holding my breath as far as the ultrasound to find out the gender after the last time. I'm not sure if I shared this story. The Reader's Digest version: November 2001 doctor said it was a girl. Due date was 17 April 2002. End of March 2002 had a final unscheduled ultrasound because of low weight gain. Doctor says it's a boy. Mad rush to stores returning female gender-specific shower gifts before due date.

2/18/2005 03:27:00 a.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

Man forget yellow or teddy bears. I hope baby #2 likes transportation...cars, trucks, boats, etc. as well as the colour blue. Cause that's what we've got.

2/19/2005 05:53:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home