sábado, marzo 05, 2005

Arrrrr...

Well, you probably won't be seeing much of me online this weekend.

My internet access is screwed at home. It apparently died sometime during the day on Friday and when I called yesterday afternoon was told that my account is fine, that there were no outages in my area, and let me get tech support on the line. Tech support was oh so helpful. Your modem's not online. Well, no shit. That's why I'm calling. He had me power cycle our modem, which we had already done, to no avail.

Then he says, I'm not sure what's wrong, let me get a tech out. What time on Monday will be best for you? Monday?!

So we are all weekend with no cable or internet. And there are no outages and my account is fine. WTF?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

:( That sucks...hopefully work can help you keep busy. I also hope they are able to fix it early on Monday! You could use the time to write us our song that we are waiting for..;)

3/05/2005 01:09:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home