lunes, febrero 07, 2005

Bit of an update


sunrise- saturday
Originally uploaded by lacarita.

I worked all weekend long. It was one of the most boring weekends ever. I don't understand why we are even open on Sunday. There were 4 of us who worked on Sunday and we took about 34 calls and worked 120 tickets. Over 8 hours. Imagine the boredom.

I guess the one upside is that I got to see (and photograph) this gorgeous sunrise on Saturday that I wouldn't have seen if I didn't have to work.

Yesterday I had Mexican for lunch. A cheese enchilada, a taco, bean tostada, beans, and rice. I also got cheese dip, salsa and chips. It was really good, but filling. I ate that for lunch and then was so full I didn't eat dinner.

I'm off today and tomorrow. Enzo is home with me today. I felt kind of guilty since I didn't get to spend much time with him over the weekend.