jueves, diciembre 30, 2004

Today's Activities

I have edited some of my husband's book. Being the editor kinda sucks. It's nice since I get to put my Grammar Nazi skills to good use. On the other hand, I can't really read it like I would normally. If I'm just reading, I tend to get caught up in the story and pages go by uncorrected. Even blatant errors. Ugh. Not a good thing.

I took out the trash. This is a task I hate. It involves going down a flight of stairs, around the building and then back up a flight of stairs, up the hill in the parking lot to the dumpster. But I did it -- twice this week. I guess it's the least I can do since I'm at home.

Speaking of being at home, this holiday thing rocks! I could get used to not going to work. If Julian made enough to support us, I would probably stay at home with Enzo. Maybe find some type of job I could do from anywhere. I'm just sad that the week is winding down, and that I have to go back on Monday.

I also ordered a book for myself: Santa Evita by Tomás Eloy Martínez.

I started reading my php books today, and even successfully wrote a script. I still haven't figured out how to solve the problem that prompted me to read about php in the first place, but maybe I will eventually.

Now I'm going to go get some lunch and come back this afternoon for more fun book editing.