miércoles, diciembre 29, 2004

Update on my husband's activities

His review of Pirates has finally been posted over at Ars Technica. I'm going to be good and resist the pirate-speak.

It is a very nice review. I even get a mention in the anti-adultery disclaimer. How sweet.

But the big thing: his book is finished! He finished it last night, after slaving away for years. The first half has been complete, edited/proofread, for a while. Now that the second half is finished, my work begins anew. Once I complete my read and correct any blatant grammatical errors, it's time to find an agent and hope we can get this puppy published. Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dominic said...

nicely written interesting review. makes me wanna get into gaming and playing pirates. alas i have a mac.

12/29/2004 08:59:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home