viernes, diciembre 31, 2004

The year is drawing to a close...

can you believe it? 2005 is almost here.

Looking back at 2004, it's been a pretty good year for me and my family.

The big things:
  • Julian and I are both employed (we weren't at this time in 2003).
  • We have a roof over our heads.
  • We have food to eat.
  • We've all been healthy.
The incidentals:
  • Enzo seems to be more like a person every day. It' s been amazing to watch him grow from the helpless little being that emerged from my belly to this independent, walking, talking toddler.
  • Julian finished his book!
  • My relationship with Julian just keeps getting better. I guess this is what marriage is all about.
  • I've met a lot of new people through blogging, and although I've yet to meet anyone face to face, there are several that I am proud to consider friends.
My resolutions for 2005:
  • No more resolutions! :)
  • Be a great role model for Enzo.
  • Get Julian's book published.
  • Get more involved in community service/volunteerism.
  • Be happy with myself.
  • Move to Buenos Aires.
  • Do my part toward ensuring world peace.
I hope everyone has a happy, healthy, peaceful, fulfilling 2005!

Besos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dominic said...

nice posting. i hope 2005 brings more of the same positive changes started in 04!

1/01/2005 08:38:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.

1/04/2005 07:26:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home