miércoles, marzo 23, 2005

Some photos from my mom's house

I went to my mom's house yesterday with the kiddo. I meant to post these photos yesterday, but you know how sometimes life gets in the way of the best-laid plans...

As a bit of introduction, if I haven't mentioned it before, my parents run a fruit and vegetable stand in their front yard, and during the spring they also sell plants and flowers. While we were there, they got a fresh shipment of flowers and I (as always) had my camera, so here they are...the obligatory springtime flower photos.

I'll apologise in advance...I'm not a gardener and I don't know the names of all the plants and I was too lazy to check.

Red flower




The interior of a pink trumpet flower




Pink and purple hydrangeas




Ferns




Yellow flowers




A pink flower




Enzo the lion in the fern jungle




Potatoes for sale




The watertower next to mom's house




Whisky barrel planter




Interior of the gazebo roof



And that was my day yesterday.