miércoles, noviembre 17, 2004

Minesweeper

God, I am such a nerd. I got over my Sims 2 addiction. Everything's fine...or is it? I've started playing minesweeper in my spare time. Such a simple game. No bells or whistles. What is my attraction to minesweeper? I sit here with my headphones on, clicking away. It's almost at the point that I don't have to think about it, mindless.

I guess it's kind of relaxing. I need to find a new hobby, though. It's embarassing to admit that I enjoy playing minesweeper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

I never really got into minesweeper...but I am deeply addicted to the pinball program on my computer. Do you have windows XP? I suggest trying pinball out if you do. :)

11/19/2004 08:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

I do have XP, and have tried the pinball program, but haven't been able to get into that like I have minesweeper.

The thing is my interest in minesweeper comes and goes. This just happens to be a time when my interest is up. I don't get it.

11/20/2004 06:33:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home