jueves, junio 10, 2004

I think it's going to be one of those days

This morning, my alarm went off at 5:00. I hit the snooze button a few times and slept until 6:00. My shift at work begins at 7:00. I was a little rushed this morning to say the least. I got up, did my bathroom stuff, made sure my husband was up, finished dressing, got Enzo up and got him dressed. He started asking for milk, so I got him some milk and then I gathered up my food for the day. By this point it was already past time for us to leave. So everyone heads for the door and I pick up all of my bags. I think we're okay, then I can't find my keys. I look and look, checking all the places where I either usually place them or may have placed them. Finally, just when my frustration level hits the roof, I find them. They were tucked into a side pocket in my bag. So off we go, running very late by this time. I dropped Julian off at the bus station downtown so he can catch the bus to work. I went across town to drop Enzo at his daycare. I went to work. I got in and logged onto the phone. It was 7:01. So close. But that's okay.

Now, I'm sitting here at my desk and my stomach hurts so bad. It started last night. I think it may be from the bad things I ate yesterday. I had an Arby's sandwich for lunch and then pizza for dinner. My body is getting its revenge. I just hope it gets better.

UPDATE: Hasn't gotten any better. I survived 2.75 hours of work and came home. Since coming home, I've had a glamorous routine of lounging in bed, lounging on the futon, lounging in the chair, visiting the bathroom multiple times, and listening to some mp3s. What a day!