sábado, mayo 15, 2004

uggh

It's Saturday morning. It's supposed to be a nice day today. And here I am, at work all day long. The thing that makes this the worst is that Saturdays are not busy at all. So, not only am I stuck inside all day, I'm stuck inside doing a whole lot of nothing.

I went out for dinner with my husband and son last night. We were going to have dinner with a friend, but that didn't work out. So we went out for Mexican instead. That's something that is definitely not on my diet. I had a plate with a cheese enchilada, a beef taco, and a bean and cheese tostada as well as beans and rice and some chips with salsa and cheese dip. We went to a local restaurant that is just down the street from our house. The service was great, the food came very quickly, and was yummy. The only downside was my son, who was in a foul mood. He barely ate anything and just sat and played with the fork. That was when he wasn't screaming. Then he fell asleep in the car on the way home. That's no small feat, since it takes us under 5 minutes to get home from this place.

I hope he's in a better mood today, since he's at home with his dad today. Both were still in bed when I left the house. I'll give them a ring a little later to make sure everything is okay. They're going to have pizza for lunch today. It's sad, but that's about the only food item that my husband can safely prepare that is kid-approved/kid-friendly.