martes, mayo 11, 2004

First things first

Well, here we go.
My 5th wedding anniversary is in just a little more than 2 months. I can't believe it. I never saw myself as the marrying type. I just thought I'd be a serial dater forever. But I found the right guy who's willing to put up with me and here we are, 5 years and one kid later.

We're relatively happy, all things considered. Our current area of residence is one of those things that definitely needs to be considered. We have an apartment in the southern US. It's not our apartment itself that we don't like, but the region. I was born in the south, raised in the south, and I am ready to leave the south. My husband is originally from another country, and is just here because it's where I happened to be when we met.

We're currently exploring our options to get out. We both know we want to leave, the only thing up in the air at this point is where we're going. That will depend on money -- basically where we're both able to get jobs that will pay the bills and hopefully make us happy. Happy = good.

I think you've heard enough for tonight.