jueves, mayo 13, 2004

A Quiz! A Quiz!






What Type of Villain are You?

mutedfaith.com.


I always knew I was a sneaky villain...now I have proof. :)

Ooh...I found another!



Who knew I was really Bill Clinton? Maybe I should be scared.

Btw, have I mentioned I loooove taking these stupid little quizzes? :)

Extroverted (E) 69.44% Introverted (I) 30.56%
Imaginative (N) 77.14% Realistic (S) 22.86%
Intellectual (T) 57.5% Emotional (F) 42.5%
Easygoing (P) 62.5% Organized (J) 37.5%
Your type is: ENTP

You are an Inventor, possible professions include - systems designer, venture capitalist, actor, journalist, investment broker, real estate agent, real estate developer, strategic planner, political manager, politician, special projects developer, literary agent, restaurant/bar owner, technical trainer, diversity manager, art director, personnel systems developer, computer analyst, logistics consultant, outplacement consultant, advertising creative director, radio/TV talk show host.
Take Free Career Inventory Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Master!
You are a MASTER of the English language!


While your English is not exactly perfect,
you are still more grammatically correct than
just about every American. Still, there is
always room for improvement...


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla