jueves, noviembre 18, 2004

Weight loss

Why is it that when I was really following a diet, I had trouble losing weight and now that I had basically given up, I'm losing weight again? I guess it's the exercise from the running. I've lost about 7 pounds in the last 2 weeks after hitting a plateau for over 2 months. I'm down 38 pounds from where I was on 5 January 2004, when I started the South Beach Diet initially. I'm proud of what I've done, but it's taken me 11 months and I haven't even lost 40 pounds. Geez. I still want to lose a lot more. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight in March. I've got a lot of work to do to get there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

38 pounds is fabulous! I know how hard it is. Congratulations!

11/19/2004 08:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

Thank you! I still have a long road ahead of me, but it's nice to have that weight behind me.

I was thinking about the amount of weight I've lost, and to put it in perspective, I've lost more weight than what my 2 year old weighs. And he's heavy to carry around. :)

11/20/2004 08:58:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home