sábado, octubre 30, 2004

Movies

I love to watch movies. Just about any genre. The only thing I stay away from as a rule are the really gory slasher movies (except maybe around Halloween). I've been told that I'm a movie snob. I really don't think I am. Maybe it's because I tend to be drawn to foreign language films, limited release things that you generally don't see on the top box office lists.

Anyway, that being said, there are 2 films coming to a local theatre next Friday that I really want to see. They are Diarios de motocicleta (The Motorcycle Diaries) and The Brown Bunny.

On the other hand, there's another movie coming out on 19 November that I'll have to go to (at the insistence of my son). That is The Spongebob Squarepants Movie. He loves Spongebob!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katrina said...

I love foreign films too! Much to the dismay of most of my family and friends. :)

You know, my high school students love Spongebob too. We watch them in Spanish every other Friday morning. :)

10/31/2004 06:01:00 a.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

There's Spongebob en español? I've got to get my hands on some of those episodes!

10/31/2004 10:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Katrina said...

Actually..it's Bob Esponja!:) hehhe. There are three tapes, each about one hour long (3 on each I believe). I purchased mine at www.teachersdiscovery.com
:)

11/01/2004 05:40:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home