lunes, agosto 09, 2004

Feeling pretty good about what I've done so far

I just compared my current weight/measurements against where I was at on 4 January, the night before I initially started the South Beach Diet. I feel pretty good about the whole thing.

I've lost 20 pounds in the last 7 months, most of that in the first 3, since I've been doing a lot of cheating.

The nicest thing to look at is measurements, though:
  • My waist has decreased 4.75 inches
  • My hips have decreased 8 inches
  • My chest(rib cage) has decreased 4 inches
  • My bust has decreased 6.25 inches
  • My thighs have decreased 6 inches
  • My biceps have decreased 2 inches
  • My neck has decreased 1 inch
I feel good about what I've done this far, and I'm ready to get back on track to see even more improvements. I plan to re-incorporate exercise into my daily activities. I was doing some video workouts earlier in the year, but I took my birthday off, and never really started again. My birthday was 29 January. It's high time to start working out again. I'm thinking about starting to walk in the evenings, especially since fall will be here shortly, and the weather won't be quite so unbearably hot and humid.