domingo, agosto 22, 2004

All About Me (Maybe more than you wanted to know)

The \\
Last Cigarette:Basic; a few minutes ago
Last Alcoholic Drink:a Diamond Bear beer that a friend brought to me a couple weeks back
Last Car Ride:today on the way back from my mom's house
Last Kiss:last night with my husband
Last Good Cry:in May, remembering the death of my father back in 1985
Last Library Book:the Dean and Deluca cookbook
Last book bought:I don't remember. Yes, it's been *that* long.
Last Book Read:I am currently re-reading "The Fellowship of the Ring"
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:One of the Matrix movies...
Last Movie Rented:I rented 3: Grosse Pointe Blank, Chicago, and Bob the Builder
Last Cuss Word Uttered:fuck
Last Beverage Drank:diet vanilla Pepsi
Last Food Consumed:Half a Turtle Cookie
Last Crush:hmmm...Orlando Bloom, I guess.
Last Phone Call:calling my husband on the way home today to help me carry in some things
Last TV Show Watched:America's Funniest Videos
Last Time Showered:yesterday afternoon
Last Shoes Worn:a pair of silk brocade thongs
Last CD Played:The Mars Volta -- De-loused in the Comatorium
Last Item Bought:For me? A sports bra. In general -- Hamburger Helper
Last Download:Windows updates
Last Annoyance:insurance issue on the car
Last Disappointment:when I didn't get offered a job I really wanted
Last Soda Drank:diet vanilla Pepsi
Last Thing Written:a comment on someone's blog
Last Key Used:g
Last Words Spoken:Do you want me to hold you? -- to my son
Last Sleep:last night, until about 9 am today
Last Ice Cream Eaten:home-made banana ice cream
Last Chair Sat In:the one I am in now at my desk
Last Webpage Visited:Google AdSense

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

Hmmmm, are you still dieting? These were not the things I expected. Ice Cream, Cookie, Soda, What diet are you on again? Now some of the thing I understand. The cigarette speeds up your metabolism, the beer is a diuretic (sp?) so you pee excess water, and I hope when you said "fuck" if was in the form of a question to your hubby because that burns calories.

I can relate to the good cry about your Dad. My wife just had another about her father last night. I wonder what sets those things off? I tend to have memories and smile, but my wife just gets sad and cries sometimes. I hold her and rub her back but never really know how to make her feel better.

8/23/2004 08:59:00 a.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

All things in moderation. It's not as if I ate a whole gallon of ice cream or anything. And if you notice, I'm drinking diet soda. Man, you're worse than my mother!

The cussing -- I think it was in response to my son slamming my finger in the microwave door.

About the good cry, everyone grieves in their own way. Even though it's been 19 years since my father passed away, I still get a little sad around that time of year, thinking about the things in my life that he missed. He didn't get to see me graduate from high school, get married, or have my child. It usually lasts a couple of days and then things get back to normal. As to your wife, I can't speak for her. For me during these melancholy period, I just need some time to myself but want to know that my husband is there if I need him.

8/23/2004 10:32:00 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home