domingo, agosto 22, 2004

I've finally accepted it --

I have no social life anymore. This weekend, I went out for dinner on Friday night with my husband, son, and one of our family friends(who happens to be my ex). On Saturday, I stayed home most of the day and did household chores. I did venture out once to do my grocery shopping, and I went to the new Wal Mart Supercenter that was celebrating its grand opening. I've been doing my shopping at Wal Mart for over a year, but I've had to drive all the way across town to do it. Now with this new one open, I don't have to drive quite as far. Since it was the grand opening, they were giving away all kinds of free stuff. I got a free bottle of that Coke C2 stuff, a sample of cereal, some Keebler elf stickers for the kiddo, and a sample of Stax chips (which were eaten by the kiddo). They also had all of the cashier lanes open, which was nice. Today, Enzo and I went out to see my mom and step-dad. Now I'm back at home, watching the Olympics and doing laundry. What a weekend!