martes, junio 15, 2004

bleep bleep bleepity bleep

No, the title has no significance. I'm not angry at the world, or angry at anyone for that matter. I just like that rhythm...

Well, one matter that was on my mind was somewhat cleared up. My mom called me on Sunday and told me that she received on Saturday a letter from our insurance company stating that they were going to drop my insurance at the expiration of our current coverage, in August. The reasons they gave for doing so were 2 accidents and insufficient driver information on my husband. The first thing that caused my blood pressure to rise was that the insurance company was showing 2 accidents. I pride myself on being a relatively good driver. I've only had one accident since 1997, and no tickets during that time frame(knock on wood). So I was freaking out, thinking that either my driving record was incorrect, or that a claim had been added to our policy in error. My mom called our agent yesterday and he said that the second accident was hers. Whew! Off the hook on that one. But, the bummer is that the main reason that they're planning to drop the insurance is that my husband doesn't have a driver's license. He doesn't drive. He never has. I drove myself to the hospital when I was in labor. Our agent advised that if my husband gets a license, then we should be able to keep our insurance. I've been trying to get him to get a license for the 5 years that we've been married and it looks like he might finally have to do it.