sábado, junio 12, 2004

Movie Night

This afternoon/evening was kind of rainy/dreary, so I rented some movies and ordered in Chinese. What a night! For my son, we got The Lion King and Toy Story, and for the adults, we got Pirates of the Caribbean and Grosse Pointe Blank. I had forgotten how much I like Grosse Pointe Blank. That is so funny in a dark way. It's somewhat more relevant now than before, since my 10 year class reunion is this year.

Speaking of my reunion, I'm debating on whether or not I want to go. Most of the people with whom I went to high school I really have no desire to see again, and I've generally kept in contact with the ones I would like to see. We'll see what happens. I may go and dance the night away to the fabulous hits of 1994. What were the hits of 1994, anyway? I've never been a big fan of most mainstream music, but that goes back to my husband's argument that I'm a music snob. I'm not going there tonight.