jueves, mayo 27, 2004

need coffee

Ok...I woke up at 6:20 this morning. Not a good thing, considering I have to be at work by 7 and before I get to work, I have to get me and my son dressed, make sure my husband gets up and ready, and then drop off the both of them. I usually try to get up as close to 5 as possible. I don't know how, but we all made it in one piece.

I asked my husband about xm radio and was vetoed. I can have an mp3 player for the car, though, which is better than nothing. I currently have just a radio/cassette. I was looking at receivers yesterday and I found one that is not only a mp3 player, but is xm-ready. Heh. All I'd need from there is the xm receiver and antenna. When I mentioned that to the hubby, he said that it was pointless to pay any more for this xm-ready receiver as opposed to one that is just an mp3 player. I didn't think the price was that bad. It's a Pioneer and is about $180. We'll see what happens with that.