lunes, septiembre 27, 2004

Catching up

I have been so bad about posting the last week. I got the Sims 2 and I am addicted. Over the weekend, I stayed up until like 3 or 4 am playing.

Nothing exciting has been happening lately. I would like some good excitement, nothing bad. Maybe I should, in the words of a friend, "create some excitement."

I lost another pound this week. I'm up to like 32 pounds gone now. Yay! I'm about to have to get some new jeans. I got some jeans at Christmas last year that at the time, I was unable to zip/button. They are now so loose that I can slip them on and off without having to unbutton them. That's definitely a good feeling.

3 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

Woohoo! Great job on the weight loss! Are we going to get any classic photos of you holding your jeans waist band out 5 or 6 inches from your tummy?

How many calories do you burn playing the Sims2? Is this better than running? lol

9/28/2004 07:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger Katrina said...

I am so jealous!!! I would love to play The Sims 2! :) I have had no time or energy for anything fun this week...Now I am tempted to buy the Sims 2 for fun this weekend!:)

Great job on the weight loss! I have hit a plateau....not too happy about this..

10/02/2004 12:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

Well thanks everyone for the congrats. It's nice to have started losing weight again. Today I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since before I was pregnant. I'm on my way to thinness!

I'm still playing the Sims, and still addicted. I've managed to control it somewhat, though, and haven't had any more late nights playing. I'm not sure how many calories that burns, but I'm sure it's not as many as running does.

Katrina -- don't get too discouraged about hitting a plateau in your weight loss. It happens to everyone at times. I went through a period of months without losing a pound. It was at that point I realized that I needed to start exercising. I bought a Denise Austin workout tape. She's really annoying, but it did help me. It's also only about 40 minutes long, so it's easy to fit in my day. Another thing I like that I "borrowed" from my mom is Callanetics. This isn't really aerobic, more of a stretching and toning routine, but it does make a difference.

10/04/2004 04:19:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home