viernes, octubre 22, 2004

I always knew she was crazy!

Okay, at a previous employer I had a boss who I always thought was nuts, but based on what I heard yesterday, I'm convinced. My friend told me that she's in jail in another state for attempting to kill her 2 daughters. From the story that I got (which came from the ex-husband of the oldest daughter to my friend to me), the oldest daughter was visiting her mother, who asked her to go to the store to buy dinner items and gave her the keys to the car. Apparently she got in the car and realized the brake line had been cut. Nice.

The issue with the second daughter was this: oldest daughter gets a call asking if she's related to her mother and sister, is informed that those two were in a serious car accident, that apparently she intentionally drove into oncoming traffic on a highway/interstate and were both in the hospital in critical condition.

Anyway, from what I know, the 2 daughters are living now in California with their father(who long ago divorced their mother) and my former boss is in jail or whatever.

That kind of freaked me out when I heard about it. It's strange how you can work every day with someone and you never know when or if they're going to flip their lid and end up in the loony bin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Very interesting story about your boss. It is true that you never know when someone is going to flip their lid.

10/22/2004 07:06:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home