martes, agosto 03, 2004

I'm in my second day back at work after my vacation. I'm not feeling well today. I had trouble getting to sleep last night. I was up coughing and stuff until about 2 am, when I finally broke down and took some cough medicine. I then slept through the alarm, waking around 6:20. I'm usually ready to go by that time. My shift starts at 7. I was a little late this morning, but not much.

I am still so tired. I feel like I could just lay my head on my desk and sleep all day. I'm on my second cup of coffee now, but it doesn't seem to be doing any good yet. It'll probably hit me all at once later, and I'll be bouncing off the walls.

One of my husband's coworkers sent some literature home with him last week to try to sign me up as an Arbonne consultant. It sounds like it could be a good thing, if one has the time and resources to dedicate to growing the business. I'm not sure if I have the time to really make it worth my while. One possible disadvantage is that most people around here haven't heard of Arbonne. I for one, hadn't heard about it until I got the booklet. The products are somewhat pricey, and I am more likely to spend that kind of money on something with which I am familiar. Maybe I would be better off selling Avon or Mary Kay. Or maybe I would be better off not selling anything at all. I'm looking for a source of additional income for the family without having to work a second job, at least not one outside the home. I'm still contemplating it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I sold Tupperware for a few years. It is a really good product, and they are pretty good to the sales staff (ie: if you sell a lot, you can even qualify for health care and insurance!). That said, it's a little tougher now with Glad and Ziploc semi-disposable containers... and the toughest part for me was not spending all my earnings on more Tupperware!

8/05/2004 06:50:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home