jueves, julio 15, 2004

What a day!

Okay, today was my first day back at work after 2 glorious days off. The actual work part of it wasn't so bad. It was a pretty easy day today. However, on the way to pick up my son from daycare, I hit a box on the road and in the process got 9 nails in one tire. Seven of them were in one cluster together. I pulled into the closest full service gas station where they offer repair services, went in and asked about getting some help with the tire. The guy came out, looked at the tire, yelled to his coworker that he has to come see this, told me that there was nothing they could do to fix that, and then said he's never seen anything like that before. Great. So I have the spare on now, the unrepairable tire in the trunk and a mission to go get a new tire this weekend.