jueves, julio 22, 2004

Dilated pupils...

I went to the eye doctor yesterday for a routine eye exam. It had been more than 5 years since I last went, so it was definitely time to go. My eyes are healthy, but I do need new glasses since my prescription changed. I had my eyes dilated during the exam, and then had to come back to work afterward. That was an interesting afternoon. My vision was back to normal yesterday afternoon, all was good. I dropped back by the eye clinic to take care of an insurance issue and to get my eyeglasses ordered. They should be in early next week. I'm excited.
This morning, I woke up, had normal vision, watched the news to check on the weather, and then started to get ready for work. I got some water in my left eye and it must have reactivated some of the dilating solution that was still remaining in my eye, because my pupil began dilating again. How weird. It's back to normal now, but I called the clinic just to be sure. They said it was fine. I looked strange, with one normal eye and one dilated.