sábado, octubre 09, 2004

I did the Race for the Cure today!

I just got back from the Race for the Cure. I went with my friend Shon. We had fun, even though she got accosted by a guy in a Bill Clinton mask. We ran as much as we could, but we didn't start as far up in the field as I would have liked, and there were 38,000 ladies registered. All in all, it was a good time, and even though we were way back in the pack, still finished 5K in less than an hour. I'm ready for the next one -- the Presidential 5K Fun Run in less than a month. That one is gonna be a running one. It has an hour limit to finish, and doesn't have a space on the entry form for walkers. Oh yeah! Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger JamDaddy said...

Fantastic Carrie! You did really good and seem to be right on track with your goal. I just can't believe you stopped playing Sims 2 long enough to do it, lol.

10/09/2004 11:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger carrie said...

Well, I got an early sims fix. I was up at 6 yesterday morning and played until about 7, when I got dressed really quick, since that was when Shon picked me up. Am I addicted? Maybe, but I can go for a few hours without playing. I do it every work day. :)

10/10/2004 07:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Katrina said...

I agree with Jam Daddy...you are amazing! Keep up the great work!:)

10/11/2004 08:54:00 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home