martes, junio 01, 2004

coffee coffee coffee

I finally got my Starbucks fix tonight. We went out for dinner tonight and then I got my caffeinated beverage from the drive-thru at Starbucks. That was about 2.5 hrs ago and I am wired now. I've managed to get on Julian's last nerve. I found a bunch of stuff at ThinkGeek that I want. One item on the list is a red swingline stapler. If you haven't seen Office Space, you won't fully appreciate this. That is one of my favourite movies, but I didn't truly get it until I went to work in a corporate environment.

On a different note, I'm off tomorrow and I think I'm going to have a go at swimsuit shopping again. I just want something that's cute, covers the right places, and doesn't look like something my mother would wear. Simple enough. I may also look for some new sunglasses. My previous pair has been destroyed thanks to my son, the walking demolition machine.